Monday 16 November 2009

So far

Ok Iknow I need to write the update but I have a few things to ask. All very simple.


Character backgrounds:

Hopefully when you have some time just flesh out some of the details on your characters. It's useful for me and yourselves. Hopefully easier to do now you have been using them for a few weeks.

Blue Booking:

Anything you want to roleplay that is too extreme for sessions can always be detailed in a single post.

The same goes for anything that you wish for characters to do/learn between stories.

Plus you can just write stuff for extra xp!

What do you want in the game?

Last thing is that now Vampire has clocked up 6 sessions I would like to know where you want to go with the characters. What type of plots do you want to initiate? I can then design stories or events to draw upon these when you want to go down that route.

Also anything that you wish a character to do in secret please either use a notebook to inform me in game and then it can be expanded upon in a private post here.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment